At Legal Aid Chicago, we work with and in the community to connect with people who are eligible for our services, groups and service providers who work with them, and other professional and issue-focused organizations that ground and enhance our legal work.
In order to best serve our clients, we build and maintain relationships with community members, service providers, and other external stakeholders to:
- understand and respond to community needs,
- share information and knowledge,
- develop partnerships and coordinate services, and
- expand our service capacity.
Our Community Engagement activities include:
- participation on coalitions and task forces,
- providing training on legal issues we handle,
- creating legal informational materials,
- supporting referral relationships,
- conducting outreach, and
- other activities.
If you are a community organization, social service provider, or government agency and are interested in partnering with Legal Aid Chicago or having us at a community event, email us at email@example.com.
If you wish to apply for legal services, please click here.